How can we make cities more equitable, more participatory, more open using IoT + Urban Data + Data Science?
- How can we use public urban data to improve citizen’s urban experience?
- How can we remove barriers to accessing & distributing urban sensor, device data?
- How can we combine IoT + Data Science to provide equitable insight to citizens and councils?
using any of these Datasets , develop a predictive model, data visualization, or proto app on any of the following areas:
- Smart meters, energy reduction and carbon footprint reduction
- Crime & neighbourhoods
- Urban flows, pedestrian flows, traffic flows, urban sensors
- Clean Streets, quality of our streets, lighting, impacts on streets
- Antisocial behaviour, noise complaints
- Impacts of licensing and planning on streets, and impacts on social environment
Prizes Sponsored by
- 1st Prize Best Predictive Model – £500
- 1st Prize Best Data Visualization Model – £500
- 1st Prize Best App – £1,000
- 1st Prize- Team collaboration, team endurance, community – £500
- 1st Prize – Urban Data Integration – £500
- 1st Prize – Social Impact – £500
- 10 free Data Science books
(more to be announced soon)